Choice Checking Cash Back Account
Minimum Activity Fee – During the statement cycle, the account must have a minimum of 15 posted debit card purchase transactions to the account or a $5.00 monthly maintenance fee will be charged. The types of debits which qualify are, all PIN and Signature based transactions. When you access your account, on-line or receive a printout of your recent transaction history, there may be items listed as “in process” transactions. This means that there is a temporary hold on the funds in your account, however, the transaction is not considered “posted” until the actual item is processed by the vendor.
Minimum Balance to Open the Account- You must deposit $25.00 to open this account.
Overdraft Fee – The overdraft fee is a $15.00 charge for each transaction. Transactions which would cause an overdraft include, but not limited to: created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, Debit Card purchases, transfers, bill pay or other electronic means.
Additional Features – $0.25 per valid debit card purchase transaction, including PIN and Signature based, will be credited to your account monthly, not to exceed $25.00 per statement cycle.
$150.00 Bonus Information:
• Checking offer is not available to existing Republic Bank of Chicago checking customers.
• Setup and complete a direct deposit to the checking account within 60 days of account opening.
• Open the account with the minimum balance requirement.
• The $150 bonus will be deposited to your checking account 30 business days after adding direct deposit.
• If account is closed within 6 months of opening, bonus will be deducted before account closing.
Refer to the Deposit Accounts Fee Schedule which has a complete list of the applicable fees. Note the Overdraft Fee indicated in this document supersedes the Overdraft Fee indicated on the Deposit Accounts Fee Schedule.