Republic Bank is here to help you
Our aim is to make banking as simple, efficient, and safe as possible.
Given the recent resurgence of COVID-19 within Illinois, we are adjusting our lobby access to appointment only to keep you, our employees, and communities healthy.
Beginning Monday, November 23, our lobbies will only be open to clients who have made appointments in advance by requesting an appointment. Our drive up lanes are open and will offer extended services during our operating hours.
We are available in a wide variety of ways to assist you based on your comfort level and are here to help you. Here are the alternative methods of banking and contacting us to choose from that were designed to fit your preferences.
Our lobbies and drive up lanes are open. We are looking forward to seeing you.
Get answers to your questions conversation-style in a live chat with a member of our staff.
We’re available to talk throughout the day at 800.526.9127
We respond quickly to your messages. To contact us via email, please click here.
Small Business Solutions
If you’re a small business owner, click here to see some of the ways Republic Bank can help you.
Deposit checks, send and receive money with Zelle®, manage your accounts and much more.
With more than 80,000 locations and no foreign fees, ATMs are a convenient option day or night.
Pay your bills, make transfers and follow your transaction history with 24-hour access.
Our Safety Measures
- We will require face masks or face coverings while inside our lobbies. If you do not have a face mask or face covering, we can provide one for you.
- You may be asked to lower your face mask or covering briefly when first entering the branch so that we can identify and welcome you.
- You’ll notice that we have added plexiglass barriers to areas where maintaining 6 feet of social distancing is not possible in order to protect your health and privacy.
- Throughout the lobby we have added reminders about maintaining 6 feet of social distancing and may limit the number of visitors inside our lobbies.
- We have hand sanitizer available and will be cleaning common areas frequently.
- Our employees are continuously educated on proper protocols and are encouraged to stay home if they are feeling ill.
We want you to know we’re standing by to help you take care of the most important things in life—your health and your family.
We have plans and options for clients facing a loss of employment or income, and we want you to know we’re standing by to help you take care of your health and your family, the most important things in life.
From all of us at Republic Bank, please stay safe and healthy.