Republic Bank is here to help you
Our aim is to make banking as simple, efficient, and safe as possible. With that in mind, we are open for business and available in a wide variety of ways to assist you. We’ve updated our safety measures to reflect the CDC guidelines and state recommendations in order to keep you and our colleagues safe while visiting lobbies.
Here is what you can expect at our locations:
- We will require face masks or face coverings while inside our lobbies. If you do not have a face mask or face covering, we can provide one for you.
- You may be asked to lower your face mask or covering briefly when first entering the branch so that we can identify and welcome you.
- You’ll notice that we have added plexiglass barriers to areas where maintaining 6 feet of social distancing is not possible in order to protect your health and privacy.
- Throughout the lobby we have added reminders about maintaining 6 feet of social distancing and may limit the number of visitors inside our lobbies.
- We have hand sanitizer available and will be cleaning common areas frequently.
- Our employees are continuously educated on proper protocols and are encouraged to stay home if they are feeling ill.
Whether you’re visiting our lobbies, drive up lanes, or banking online; we’re here to help. We have plans and options for clients facing a loss of employment or income, and we want you to know we’re standing by to help you take care of your health and your family, the most important things in life.
Our lobbies and drive up lanes are open. We are looking forward to seeing you.
Get answers to your questions conversation-style in a live chat with a member of our staff.
We’re available to talk throughout the day at 630.570.7730
We respond quickly to your messages. To contact us via email, please click here.
Small Business Solutions
If you’re a small business owner, click here to see some of the ways Republic Bank can help you.
Deposit checks, send and receive money with Zelle®, manage your accounts and much more.
With more than 80,000 locations and no foreign fees, ATMs are a convenient option day or night.
Pay your bills, make transfers and follow your transaction history with 24-hour access.
For assistance tailored specifically to you, contact your banker or call us at 1.630.570.7730. If you have questions about a fee you’ve been charged or a payment you’re about to make, we’d like to talk through the variety of options available. We’re open for business and ready to help ensure we all get through this together.
From all of us, please stay safe and healthy.