Republic Bank’s Wireless Security Disclaimer & Internet Acceptable Use Policy
Republic Bank provides free wireless Internet access via an unsecured wireless network. It is strongly recommended that you do not use our network to transmit personal, financial, or legal data. The bank is not responsible for malicious theft or interception of data transmitted over our wireless network.
The bank assumes no responsibility for the safety of equipment or for harm done to laptop/PDA configurations, security, or data files resulting from connection to the bank’s wireless service. Virus and security protection is the responsibility of the wireless user. The bank staff may not provide technical assistance and no guarantee can be provided that you will be able to make a wireless connection.
All users of Republic Bank’s network must abide by the Internet Acceptable Use Policy:
- In offering Internet access, Republic Bank cannot guarantee that information found through the Internet is accurate, authoritative, or factual. We cannot be held accountable for its content.
- Supervision or restriction of a minor’s (under age of 18) access to the Internet is the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian.
- The Internet must be used for legal purposes only. Unacceptable purposes may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Destruction or damage to the equipment, software, or data belonging to the bank.
2. Unauthorized downloading or copying of copyright protected material.
3. Violation of computer security.
4. Violation of software license agreements
5. Viewing of obscene, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate material.
- Misuse or abuse of Internet access may result in suspension of Internet privileges. The bank has the right to revoke Internet privileges for any violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.