Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Plan Today for Your Tomorrow
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are an excellent way to build savings for retirement while realizing significant tax advantages.1 Visit your branch and talk to your banker about getting started on the path to a safe and secure retirement.
Benefits of Republic Bank IRAs:
- Tax-deferred, long-term retirement savings for clients with earned income up to age 70½;
- Contributions can be made until April 15 each year for the prior contribution year; and
- Some or all of your contributions may be tax-deductible.1
IRA Money Market
- $25 to open account
- No minimum daily balance to obtain stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY)2
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Interest credited monthly on the last day of each month
Various terms are available to meet your goals. With as little as $1,000, you can get started building your retirement savings. Talk to your banker and get started today.
It's about more than debits and credits.
At Republic Bank, it’s important to us to provide you with the resources you need to have a bright financial future.
Explore our posts and learn more about credit score myths, savings strategies, the benefits of smaller local banks, and more.
At Republic Bank, our bankers work hard to learn your story and become your advocate.
Get connected with us, and put Chicago’s hardworking bank to work for you today.
1Consult your tax advisor.
2Other activity restrictions may apply. IRS tax penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Variable rate. Interest rates may change at any time without notice. Interest rate will be at a minimum the 13-week Treasury Bill Auction rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. Interest income may decline with size of balance. Fees could reduce earnings.